Residence Visa Serbia
Residence Visa Serbia GCI: a world leader in Citizenship Program and Residence Planning.
The Republic of Serbia is a democratic European state situated in central Balkan region, with a rich and vast culture and historic inheritance. Its ethnic diversity and full equality policy made it such an attractive place and living environment for so many nations around.
Belgrade (Beograd) is the capital city of Serbia and is one of the oldest cities in Europe and since ancient times it has been an important intersection of the roads between Eastern and Western Europe. Situated at the point of river Sava merging into Danube River, known as “the gate” of the Balkans, this city is having many cultural monuments, archeological sites and is the centre of the highest state and national institutions of culture and art: Serbian Academy of Arts and Sciences, the National Museum, the National Theatre and the University of Arts.
The Government encourages intensively foreign investments and emphasizes opportunities for active business possibilities, real estate short or long-term plans together with nature vacations, city-breaks and cultural events.
Important to mention is that considerable amount of Middle East investments are increasingly each month and especially from UAE side. Belgrade in Water and another numerous new projects are opened and the real estate market is just blooming.
Benefits and advantages
1. Serbian Citizenship is for lifetime and can include beside the main investor also his dependent family as spouse, children and parents.
2. Visa-free travel to more than 115 countries around the world, including EU Schengen states, Switzerland, Russian Federation, Hong Kong.
3. Serbia is an official future candidate for EU membership and a full member of UN and WTO organizations.
4. According to experts, yet maximum of 2 years to EU membership
5. Perfect for building a new business, green land ready for rebuilding.
6. Confidence of the Middle East. Abu Dhabi invests in Belgrade Waterfront billion USD!
7. Belgrade is one of the most interesting cities in the world. The nightlife was set according to ranking # 1 in the world.
Using GCI services will greatly increase the cances of success of getting residency
To establish yourself or your business in Serbia will require securing relationships with key partners such as government officials, bankers and corporate professionals. You need experienced consultants to build a network of contacts and help you to become established in your new environment.
If you or your business need to purchase a property (a real estate or a commercial property) – we will be of help too. Our Partner are in property business for decades and are experienced enough to guide you through the whole property purchase procedure from the property documents check up, preparing the documents necessary to finalize transaction, certifying the purchase with the Court and filing of your title with the Cadastre.
As you see, we are here to provide the following business services in Serbia: corporate services, starting a business, incorporating a business with full legal and professional support, bying Real Estates, obtaining a temporary or permanent residence, getting a work permit, accounting, bookkeeping, translations, interpreters.
Taxes policy in Serbia
Serbian flat general rate of taxes is just 10%.
For investors in the business area, 5 years tax exemption is promised.
Furthermore, any worker who comes from Serbia, funded with 10,000 EUR per year.